Friday, February 18, 2011

Remember the Future

When I was watching an all-non sense movie (that Google could get you the title with key words Dakota Fanning/ Watcher/ Divison) I felt like may be Nature could have done something different : Instead of giving us the ability to remember the past,  if we could remember the future it could have been a much better design.

Now how would that be? You dont know what happened few minutes before (Few minutes buffer time - as I need to know what I am doing now to continue - this is something like Ghajini's Short term memory loss) but you know exactly what would happen next - so that way you know what to do or where to go next. The advantage is you would not repent on things you lost in the past but look to the future.

I get a lots of thoughts in this reverse memory theory - and need to connect lots of dots like Destiny/Baby sees it all/Astrology - etc... but not in mood for a lot of sci-fi now. I will re-visit this later.

No comments: